This episode is the final installment in a mini-series on future technologies, focusing on the latest trends and developments in the cloud, what the major cloud providers offer, and key considerations when developing a cloud strategy.
You will learn about:
- What is cloud computing, and where can we utilise them
- Cloud computing, Server-less computing, Edge computing
- How to take full advantage of the capabilities of cloud computing environments. What can cloud-native bring to us?
- The most popular cloud services are provided by AWS, Azure and Google
- What is vendor locking and how to avoid it
- How the cloud can support fast go-to-market strategies
- The future of cloud computing: automation, scalability, flexibility and increased adoption of emerging technologies like AI, ML, and blockchain
Episode 3 Speaker:
Peter Ekler is Head of Future Technology at Zenitech, and Associate Professor within the Department of Automation and Applied Informatics at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME).