Kicking off our Future Technology Mini-Series with the theme of AR/VR and mixed reality. In Episode 1 you will learn about:
- Key features of AR/VR and mixed reality
- The development ecosystem used to create AR/VR applications
- Interesting business use cases for AR/VR – how people are already putting this technology to practical use
- How AR/VR can be integrated into existing systems and used to enhance existing solutions.
- Where the future lies for AR/VR & latest R&D insights.
Over the course of this mini-series we’ll be taking a look at what’s new and upcoming in the fields of AR/VR, data science and cloud technology, and talk about why we think these three technologies are going to be critical for businesses to harness in the future.
Episode 1 Speaker:
Peter Ekler is Head of Future Technology at Zenitech, and Associate Professor within the Department of Automation and Applied Informatics at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME).