1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You are willing to participate in various QA Chapter activities and initiatives in order to grow, improve and provide value.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles, managing automation test suites and reporting.
- A strong analytical mindset – knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding just ‘happy path’ testing".
- Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops and good assumptions.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- You will partner with all developers in taking a quality-led approach to development principals.
- As well as execute manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Finding, reproducing and reporting defects and verifying defect fixes on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for designing and building automated tests and test suites to run under CD orchestration.
- Last, but not least - determine the severity and priority of software defects.