Zenitech is looking for a talented Marketing Specialist with content & sales marketing experience to take full responsibility of our inbound and outbound marketing activities including and notwithstanding social media, blogs, both employer branding and lead generation, sales support duties.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a high-level of writing prose in English. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract new employees and new clients for a variety of industries. For this position, it’s also important to be abreast of new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IT industry.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and software blogging.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expert in social media platforms.
- Strong planning, prioritization and organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker
- A self-starter with willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you’ll do:
Create high quality content for both lead generation and employer branding to inform and engage our community - whitepapers, technical articles, blog posts, video, PRs, brochures, newsletters, social media content etc.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals and undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Social media management - campaigns implementation, content feeding, answer to comments, messages and redirect them to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
Website content management - make sure that our content is up to date according to the latest business updates; optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics and constant analyze web traffic metrics.
Monitor relevant channels & constant content feeding to ensure a good image of the company and to spark conversation about Zenitech.
Client marketing communication – create and feed a constant communication pipeline with our existing clients to secure customer engagement and satisfaction through quarterly newsletters, custom emails on special occasions etc. Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Lead generation - Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers). Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. Sales support - Build leads database and Salesforce management, attend trade fairs and work with sales team on bid process and RFP completion. Employer branding – Offer support in organizing our participation at employer branding events and meetups in Cluj - prepare needed materials (create event concept, presentations, flyers, roll-ups etc.)
Video co-ordination – co-ordinate video production of professional movies with sales & employer branding purposes (website videos, app demo-videos, recruitment videos etc.);
Provide support across other areas of marketing where needed.
- A unique blend of professional attitude and working approach, while caring for people as individuals.
- A high-caliber team of professionals from around Europe
- A culture that has responsibility for end result as one of its core competencies.
- Fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects with impact on all Zenitech * sites & over the business results
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day with clear career progression.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.