Zenitech is expanding and we’re looking for a new colleague in Cluj
- You are educated to bachelor’s level, or higher. Ideally in Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline.
- You need to be accurate, diligent and well-rounded with regards to your communication skills and self-organization.
- You should have examples of technical challenges, which you have encountered recently.
- You are familiar with Agile practices and know when and how to apply them.
- You are able to make sensible assumptions. You don’t need hand-holding.
- You are a team player; an equal, a partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy.
- You are the kind of person who is happy to pick up new tools, or dust-off old ones to get the job done.
- Hands-on experience with Linux (Redhat based distributions) on AWS or other public clouds
- Hands-on experience with web applications
- Hands-on experience with Load Balancers
- Experience with bash scripting
- Good knowledge in Git
- Good knowledge in Jenkins
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Experience with high availability systems
- Experience with provisioning tools - Ansible
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build entire infrastructures from scratch with a focus on IAAS.
- Build the whole infrastructure using Cloudformation stacks, with focus on high availability, load balancing, redundancy, auto scaling, rolling updates, immutable infrastructure, monitoring and logging.
- Create and manage all the AWS cloud resources:
- VPC, EC2, S3, Route53, IAM, ACM, RDS, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation etc.
- Manage the build/release process - Jenkins pipelines
- Manage multiple environments from DEV to Production.
- Support developers with server + serverless solutions
- Maintain, run and continuously improve our highly available and scalable AWS infrastructure
- Maintain Active Directory services
- Creating innovative solutions for the deployment, operation, and monitoring of the system
- Work in an environment with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Share your knowledge and learn from some of the best developers
- A high-caliber team of Software professionals from around Europe
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package
- Regular opportunities to socialize with your colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English International travel
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects of real significance
- Autonomy in your work
- A great office with free parking, snacks, drinks, and beanbags