Zenitech is expanding and we’re looking for a new colleague in Cluj
Your skills & background:
- Educated to bachelor’s level or higher, ideally in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline.
- Accurate, diligent and well-rounded with regards to your communication skills and self-organization.
- Have experience of structuring software projects and work from a blank page as we work on mission-critical systems, writing new code from top to bottom.
- Have examples of technical challenges, which you have encountered recently.
- Familiar with Agile practices and know when and how to apply them.
- Able to guide and lead a team of developers sharing your passion for technology.
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological, architecture and design decisions.
- You identify with the words ‘Autonomy’ and ‘Mastery’. You also work well in a busy team, sharing knowledge and information.
- You are a team player; an equal partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy.
- You are the kind of person who is happy to pick up new tools, or dust-off old ones to get the job done.
- Solid web developer with at least 6 years of frontend development experience
- Experience with using a CSS pre-processor such as SCSS or LESS.
- Experience with NPM
- Experience with Bootstrap
- A good understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Experience in / with working in an Agile environment
- Solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Passion for strong code organization, documentation, and properly architected web apps
- Understanding of the importance of unit & integration tests
- Appreciation of elegant solutions, pragmatic prioritization and user-centric design
- Being open to accommodate with new technologies
You will join one of our biggest client’s project teams working on innovative products, building from scratch and enhancing existing systems. Specifically, your work will be focused on:
- Rethinking existing solutions and proposing technological changes for future business
- Creating new features with new functionalities
- Coming with ideas and solutions on enhancing existing functionalities
- Assuring product quality by writing unit tests and doing test-driven development
- Write well-structured code and unit tests following industry best practices
- Design a code-base that is reusable and can evolve with the products
- Explore and learn new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Guiding in team meetings and actively driving discussions
- A high-calibre team of Software professionals
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Use cutting-edge technologies and the possibility to innovate
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular opportunities to socialize with your colleagues in and out of the office
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
- International travel
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects where you can have a real impact
- Autonomy in your work
- Great Coffee, provided by a professional Jura machine
- Fruits and sweet snacks
- Lounge area with games (Ping-pong, Foosball, Xbox)