Zenitech is expanding and we’re looking for a new colleague in Cluj
- You are educated to bachelor’s level, or higher. Ideally in Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline.
- You need to be accurate, diligent and well-rounded with regards to your communication skills and self-organization.
- You should have examples of technical challenges, which you have encountered recently.
- You are familiar with Agile practices and know when and how to apply them.
- You are able to make sensible assumptions. You don’t need hand-holding.
- You are a team player; an equal, a partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy.
- You are the kind of person who is happy to pick up new tools, or dust-off old ones to get the job done.
- Good web developer with at least 3 years of frontend development experience
- Experience with using a CSS pre-processor such as SCSS or LESS.
- Experience with NPM, Bootstrap
- A fair understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Appreciation of elegant solutions, pragmatic prioritization and user-centric design
What you’ll do:
- As a Mid Software Engineer you will be part of a team of highly skilled professionals that handle designing, implementing, and testing software solutions for our clients.
- You will join one our biggest and most challenging client’s project teams working on innovative products, building from scratch and enhancing existing systems.
Specifically, your work will be focused on:
- Creating new features with new functionalities
- Assuring product quality by writing unit tests and doing test driven development for the projects you are working on
- Write well-structured code and unit tests following industry best practices
- Explore and learn new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Participating in team meetings and actively taking part in planning discussions
- A high-caliber team of Software professionals from around Europe
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package
- Regular opportunities to socialize with your colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English International travel
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects of real significance
- Autonomy in your work
- A great office with free parking, snacks, drinks, and beanbags