A talented and enthusiastic Java Developer who is proactive and results-oriented, with a strong passion for technology.
- Knowledgeable of Java at a high level
- Knowledgeable of OOP and RESTfull API.
- Experienced with Java8, Spring (Core, MVC, SpringBoot, Security).
- Accustomed to Relational DB Systems (Oracle, MSSql, MySql, PostgreSQL).
- Passionate about technology.
- Committed to high coding standards.
- Able to work as part of a diverse and cross-located team as well as independently.
- Familiar with build tools such as Maven and/or Gradle.
- Experienced with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Able to anticipate problems and offer practical solutions.
- Able to understand Architectural Patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Experienced working Agile methodologies.
- Able to pick up new tools.
- Eager for technical challenges and creating innovative solutions.
- Able to deliver high-quality work and support others.
- Experienced with writing unit tests that bring value to the project.
- A fluent English speaker and a good communicator.
- You will be a part of our friendly and supportive team of technology enthusiasts that handles the high-security demands of a planning platform. * Through it, our partner enables large-scale organisations to accelerate their decision making by connecting people, as well as data across their business.
- You will participate in all phases of development and collaborate closely with the product team in order to deliver high-quality software, while also trying out new technologies and new ways of doing things.
- We trust our teams to be creative problem-solvers, take ownership over the technologies used, as well as go beyond deliverables and act as consultants who can communicate with their team members as well as the client.
- Mentoring for your professional growth.
- Private health insurance.
- Professional conferences, training.
- Flexible work time.
- Social events and team-building trips.
- A friendly and positive working environment.