Zenitech is an exciting British business with operations in London (UK), Vilnius (Lithuania) and Cluj (Romania). We are hi-tech specialists supplying into the UK and Northern Europe, also Global brands. We co-invest in start-up businesses. We are visionary and fanatic on technology and solutions and we take pride in what we do. Zenitech is a workplace based on mutual respect, open and direct relationships with each other and with our customers. We value Friendship, Openness, Challenges and Growth. Here you will feel welcomed by great colleagues, who are building a great team of friends. And working for Zenitech is varied, challenging and will open doors for you to pursue your potential to its full extent.
- Lead project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Monitor product team progress, inspire/lead team efforts
- Agile coaching/mentoring, empowering the teams to self-organise
- Understand/lead/influence product team velocity
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Support the Product Owner in creating and managing the product backlog, making strategic prioritisation decisions, and designing systems that achieve their vision and goals.
- Collaborate with a dedicated team to materialize project goals
- Be a gatekeeper - protect project team and remove roadblocks Daily interaction with stakeholders - communicate about the need and value of scrum ceremonies
- Lead people - help people with their professional and personal growth
We are looking for
- A unique individual
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experienced in usage of product backlog technologies – Jira
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
- Able to articulate technical details in business language
- Exhibition of strong results orientation and a passion for delivery
- Ability to identify and remove conflicts/product team roadblocks
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- A person who is able to make sensible assumptions and don’t need hand-holding
- Someone who values team success and wants to grow together
- Positive thinking and also the attitude "going an extra mile" for the best possible result
- International projects with well-known companies
- Empowerment to make decisions and reach new levels of excellence.
- Zenitalks (internal engineering meetups) every second Thursday.
- International travel.
- Social events and team buildings.
- Modern, fully facilitated office with free parking.