Zenitech is a very “human” workplace based on mutual respect open and direct relationships with each other and with our customers. We value Friendship, Openness, Challenges and Growth. We are visionary and fanatic on technology and solutions and we take pride in what we do. Here you will feel welcomed by great colleagues, who are building a great team of friends. You will have many opportunities to grow together with us.
- You will be part of a significant DevOps development
- You will communicate in English on a daily basis with team members in other locations around Europe
- You will support your team members by advocating quality-led practices
- You will maintain existing systems in development, test and production environments, as well as developing new systems to support our business applications.
- You will optimize systems for performance and scalability, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
- You will work on automated code builds and deployments, and support best-of-breed software development tools all hosted in AWS.
- You will work with software engineering, cloud operations, product, and support to ensure we collectively meet our ambitious quality of service goals.
- You will engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
We are looking for
- You work as a DevOps engineer for more than 2 years
- Experience with AWS/OpenStack, xen vms, and dedicated servers
- Experience configuring/maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitlabCI)
- Experience in deploying, and managing of applications in the following languages: Java and python
- Experience in Linux-based OS administration ( Centos 7 and 8, VyOS )
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience running containerized workloads in production using Kubernetes/DockerYou need to be accurate, diligent and well-rounded with regards to your communication skills and self-organization
- You are familiar with Agile practices
- You don’t need hand-holding
- You are a team player; an equal, a partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy
- You are the kind of person who is happy to pick up new tools or dust off old ones to get the job done
- Locations: Vilnius or Kaunas
- An international project
- Flexibility and freedom in working style and communication
- Empowerment to make decisions and reach new levels of excellence. * When you’re in charge of making a difference, there’s no limit to what you can do
- ZeniLunch every Thursday
- Zenitalks (internal engineering meetups) every month
- International travel