1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
You appreciate fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You have at least 4 years of solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code eviewing, unit and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is a software as a service company that owns and develops a data-powered digital adoption platform used for improving businesses outcomes, workforce productivity and support experience.
- You will be a part of a team of engineers working on a pioneering digital adoption solution.
- You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Docker, AWS as well as other cloud management tools and multiple cloud platforms.
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration is enabling us to take ownership over the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.