We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Quality engineer with a strong understanding of the latest capabilities and a passion for delivering beautiful and smooth user interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, or a relevant discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in software/testing in Agile (scrum) teams Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops and good assumptions
- Ability to write automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Watir, TestNG, Robotium
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principals, managing automation test packs and reporting
- A strong analytical mindset – Knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding just ‘happy path’ testing"
- Review requirements and product design specs to build a strong understanding of the product;
- Partner with developers to come up with strategies for testing software components;
- Create clear, concise test plans/cases
- Design and build automated tests and test suites to run under CD orchestration;
- You are familiar with automation techniques eg using mocks for functional testing;
- Execute manual and automated test cases and report test results;
- Find, reproduce and report defects and verify defect fixes;
- Determine the severity and priority of software defects;
- Support junior tester in growing good quality management and automation competence;
- Partner with all developers in taking a quality-led approach to development principals.
- Work in an environment with flat hierarchies and short decision processes;
- A high-caliber team of Software professionals from around Europe;
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day;
- Competitive salary and package;
- Regular opportunities to socialize with your colleagues;
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English;
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects of real significance;
- Autonomy in your work in a friendly team;
- A great office with free parking, snacks, drinks, and beanbags.