- If you can kite-surf, build origami sculptures, DJ, perform card tricks or break dance, you will fit in great!
- We work on mission-critical systems, writing new code from top to bottom. You should have an interest in building new products for specialist users across a range of industries.
- You should have examples of technical challenges, which you have encountered recently.
- You are familiar with Agile practices.
- You are able to make sensible assumptions, communicating clearly with your colleagues.
- You work well in a busy team, sharing knowledge and information, learning new skills.
- You are a team player; an equal, a partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy.
- You are able and willing to travel overseas occasionally.
- You will be expected to write unit tests to accompany your software. Even if you don’t practice full-blown TDD, your pull requests will need accompanying tests
- You will communicate in English on a daily basis with team members in other locations around Europe, with occasional travel in either direction
- You will be expected to document your work and to talk about your software design decisions
- A high-calibre team of Software experts from around Europe
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package – a great office with free parking
- Regular opportunities to socialise with your colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
- International travel