Zenitech creates technology to transform businesses. We are a strategic technology partner to our clients – envisioning, designing, delivering, and maintaining creative software and IT solutions that impact their businesses. In 2022, Zenitech acquired AutSoft, a recognized software developer in the Hungarian technology sector, working to build a sustainable digital future.
Our agile, dynamic, creative community is formed by individuals who actively embrace out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives. We partner with our clients to build digital visions of the future through world-renowned brands in Gaming, Defence, Education, Healthcare, Banking, and Sports and betting. We also invest in creating products and intellectual property within Zenitech, which underpins many of the technical relationships we hold with our clients.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager with at least 4 years of experience. Your role will be helping our client who is one of the biggest insurance companies in Hungary by helping an Agile Team renew one of their Portals with new feature sets and facelift the existing ones.
What you’ll do:
– Navigate between Project Management and Scrum Master’s responsibilities – help the Agile team perform at the highest level and enforce Agile principles and values.
– Lead the Technical Team (consisting of 2 to 10 members) on development work for production issues, enhancements, upgrades, and system implementations.
– Manage T&M, occasionally Fixed Fee projects.
– Manage the internal and customer relationships for successful solution adoption and project progress as well as support sales processes – clarify business needs, and work with the Technical Team to prepare proposals, including estimates.
– Strive to use the best tools and technologies to build innovative high-tech products for our customers.
– Create an open atmosphere where new thoughts and ideas are encouraged throughout the organization.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
– Flexible, friendly, proactive – that’s what our teams value, so they are looking for a similar leader.
– Helpful, organized, and always prepared to go the extra mile for the team.
– Passion to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our software products and components.
– Experience in management of full-cycle project implementation.
– Management of 2+ workstreams.
– Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, and Kanban, hands-on experience in usage of product backlog tools, preferably Jira.
– Previous experience in the Software Engineering field and a strong understanding of the Software delivery life cycle are a plus
– Knowing how to get the best out of the Agile team, ensure high team morale, and focus on the big picture, and on the colleagues’ growth, outcomes, and results – you own the delivery.
– Fluent English skills – communication with a client is on a weekly basis.
– Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP) or a Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
Some of the nice things to expect:
🌼 A culture of continuous growth;
🥤A community-first mindset, community events, and team-building;
🏅Agile mindset, flat organizational structure;
🚀Stimulating working environment-growth opportunities, clear processes, and Agile mindset;
🧡 Work with talented people across technology products and consulting;
💬 The opportunity to help your team grow by participating in our Referral System.
Why work with us?
Everything we do is about growth – helping our brilliant people do their best work, and learn and develop and grow their skills and careers. We are a growing company with great opportunities and the work we do makes a real difference in the digital landscape.
We pride ourselves on our core values of Community First, Consistent Growth, Effective Partnership, and Simplified Processes. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting, and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded. Today we are a 350+ team, from many nations, headquartered in the UK and based in locations in Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, and the UK.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Zenitech:
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture, or beliefs.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!