We’re an agile, dynamic, creative community of individuals that actively embrace out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives. We partner with our clients to build digital visions of the future, ranging through world-renowned brands in industries including Gaming, Defense, Education, Healthcare, Banking, Sports and Betting. We also invest in creating products and intellectual property within Zenitech, which underpins many of the technical relationships we hold with our clients.
About the role
You will be joining Zenitech Delivery capability as a Software Engineer with mid/senior-level technical skills and experience. You will join a distributed multicultural team of engineers working on high-impact projects and join.
• Design and develop iOS applications, ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and reliability.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Maintain and improve existing codebases and peer review code changes.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging mobile technologies.
• Proven experience as an iOS Developer with a strong portfolio of applications developed.
• Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for quality and performance.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Willingness to adapt to new technologies and learn continuously.
Some of the nice things to expect:
🌼 A culture of continuous growth
🥤A community-first mindset, community events, and team-building
🏅Agile mindset, flat organizational structure
🚀Stimulating working environment-growth opportunities, clear processes, Agile mindset
🧡 Work with talented people across technology products and consulting
💬 The opportunity to help your team grow by participating in our Referral System
Why work with us?
Everything we do is about growth – helping our brilliant people do their best work, learn and develop and grow their skills and careers. We are a growing company with great opportunities and the work we do makes a real difference in the digital landscape. We are all about our community. That means creating the right environment for you to thrive, to be part of a team and to do amazing work that you and our clients love.
We pride ourselves on our core values of Community First, Consistent Growth, Effective Partnership and Simplified Processes. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded. Today we are a 350+ team, from many nations, headquartered in the UK and based from locations in Romania, Hungary, Lithuania and the UK.
Zenitech is packed with collaborative, motivated, creative and commercially minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our team is diverse and cosmopolitan with a finger on every pulse when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across the transformational technology space. Technology is in our DNA and the concept of community is in our spirit. If this excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech:
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable being themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!